We are HOSTING this Let's Get Active Trip to Walt Disney World.
It time for everyone to get on our wait list for pricing and to register for the runDisney races. (These can sell out within hours)
So come on and join our group! You can join and be active with us here at home or while we are staying at Walt Disney World. We are planning on some walking activities and some training for anyone that wants to improve their walking routines or plan to sign up the RunDisney events. The weekend we are there is the Princess Half Marathon Weekend. If walking is not your jam you can still join our gang and become a CHEER LEADER for all our Walkers and Half Marathoners. We will have something for everyone.
When: Thursday, 23 February 2023 to Monday, 27 February 2023 ( you can on dates before and after if you wish to )
Staying at: Disney's Pop Century or Disney's Art of Animation ( your choice we will be meeting at the bridge between the properties )
Reservation date: pricing to start June 14, 2022 - Based on this years pricing for double occupancy the room rate would be about $1000 to $1100u.s. per person)
Meal plans have not come back to Walt Disney World yet .... we are hoping it will return by the time we can reserve our rooms!
- Getting to Orlando is your choice. Flights or driving down. We can provide you with a Driving Guide to your Resort. Flights - you are free to book your own.
- Shuttles will be arranged roundtrip from airport to your Resort. Pricing will be set in June as well. Disney provides complimentary bus transportation to the Races and to the theme parks
- Disney Princess 5K - Friday, 24 February 2023
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K - Saturday, 25 February 2023
- Disney Princess Half Marathon - Sunday, 26 February 2023
- Disney Fairy Tale Challenge - That's all of them!
- Disney Virtual Races - anyone of the races or all of them!
On Sale Dates:
- Club runDisney Early Registration: June 14, 2022
- General Registration: June 21, 2022
Virtual Experience Registration: June 24, 2022
OUR FUN & ACTIVITIES:
- Training plans for Disney races ( starts October 2022 )
- Group encouragement
- Cheer leading for Run Disney participants
- Step Challenges for everyone
- Virtual races interaction
- Scavenger hunts
- Welcome and farewell gatherings
- Morning yoga
- Enjoy theme parks, resorts and the pools
If you want to just get active, please join our group
If you are interested in joining us at Walt Disney World, please join our group
If you only want to participate in the Disney Virtual Races, please join our group
If you want to join the fun at Walt Disney World and just have fun, please join our group
There are NO obligations to join our group. We will keep you up to date on everything that is happening.
Contact us at:
Kristie DeWaele - email@example.com
Wendy Scott - firstname.lastname@example.org
April Glithero - email@example.com